Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Morning Walks

For the past couple of days, my mom and I have been going for walks in this beautiful park down our street every morning and I absolutely love it there! It is quite a peaceful place I think, and it is a perfect setting for just talking about life and enjoying the moment. I have found that it is a great way to kick start my day as I absolutely HATE working out. It keeps me healthy-ish and it is just a calming experience walking through the trees and feeling the cool breeze of the wind on my constantly sweaty body ( I have issues). If you are need of some mother-daughter time, I would definitely recommend that you go out for a walk in a beautiful park. Its is calm, quiet and  free of outside distractions and you can have a lovely heart to heart moment with your mother. You could always just go out on your own if you simply want some alone time.


I just had to take this picture!
 My henna looked pretty cool against those gorgeous daisies and I just had to show it off.

For some reason this tree reminded of a little dwarf home.  

More daisies...
These are a few of the pictures I took. 
I hope you do find time to go out and explore nature with family, friends or even just alone. Its a fun experience and you also get to squeeze in a workout without even thinking about it ( You will not believe how steep some of the pathways are. Well it is not really that steep but I am an unhealthy girl so anything that takes effort and energy just tires me).

Have a fun summer and a bientôt!


1 comment: